A selection of comments taken from recent evaluation sheets.
- A well balanced course between group work, exercises and more formal teaching!(Stress Management)
- Brilliant trainer and delivery – really practical and helpful ideas (Time Management)
- Excellent clear course – I never thought that legal stuff could be so interesting (Mental Capacity Act)
- Very flexible trainer who adapted to the needs of the group (Challenging Behavior)
- Robert’s understanding of the subject was impressive and motivating (Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards)
- Interactive, lively and informative (Risk Assessment)
- Excellent subject matter, excellent group work, informative and relevant to my role: excellent trainer (Diabetes Awareness)
- I really enjoyed the day – and am going home with far more knowledge that I had this morning (Report Writing and Record Keeping)
- I badly needed to improve my knowledge of drugs and alcohol and this was the best training I have been on (Drug and Alcohol Awareness)
- Very informative day with information given at a steady pace and ‘learning points’ always checked by Robert to avoid any confusion (Mental Capacity Act)
Fantastic open discussions well controlled by Robert with plenty of opportunity to ask questions – always answered well!! (Mental Health Act)
Nice relaxed structure to training making it easier to concentrate – exercises and table toys really made it fun! (Communication Skills)
This training (Mental Capacity Act) will definitely make me view some situations differently – marvelous day
Extremely useful day – my Manager told me to attend – and now I’m glad I did! (Communication skills)
Robert explained things in a way that was easy to understand despite the very technical subject. I will definitely recommend this course to colleagues (Mental Health legislation)
Very well presented course – training pack well thought out and will be used by me in the future (Communication skills)
- Excellent course well presented and easy to follow. I feel able to implement the (Mental Capacity) Act with more confidence
- Really informative course – loved the training aids and toys etc….and opportunity to be creative….a very active way to learn (Aggression and Violence Training)
- I found the course (Working with Personality Disorder) very informative. The tutor was excellent!
- Excellent course – all Community Mental Health teams and support services should attend (Working with Personality Disorder)
- Very clear explanation given of different types of PD…..excellent advice regarding managing PD….I feel much more confident (Working with Personality Disorder)
- Really useful day (Stress Management)…learnt some useful coping techniques…Excellent!
- Robert is exceptional as a trainer…..he also has a real empathy for the difficulties of both those who are mentally ill as well as their carers (Recovery and Wellbeing in Mental Illness)
- An excellent study session which greatly enhanced my previous learning….really kept my interest….trainer excellent (HIV/AIDS Awareness)
- Robert showed a really good grasp of a potentially difficult and emotive topic (Suicide Awareness)and made a potentialy gloomy day fun, practical and relevant to my job needs. Thank you
- I wish I had had this training (Working with Personality Disorders) years ago. It would have saved me much personal heartache. Brilliant day!
- Fantastic course aimed appropriately at the right level (Appraisal Skills)
- I feel much more confident…in preparing myself to do and subsequently carry out an appraisal (Appraisal Skills)
- Relaxed enjoyable training session….very informative…excellent day (Medication Awareness and Administration)
- I thoroughly enjoyed this course (Supervision Skills)…the mixture of activities, discussion and more formal teaching worked well….I loved Robert’s creative ideas and ways of demonstrating things
- EXCELLENT course (Working with Personality Disorder) – tutor was experienced and very person centred
- The best and most informative course ( Working with Personality Disorder) that I have attended